01 July 2008

2008 Vacation Day 2

More fun at the pool,

The morning started with Bloody Marys at breakfast, beers by the pool and then come the margaritas. Margaritas make my Mom mean! Trash talking Amal breaks out. My 61 year old Mom was jumping off the boardwalk railing into the pool and trash talking those who were too afraid to do it themselves. We also revived our family tradition of synchronized swimming...it's hilarious. Pee your pants funny.

For dinner we had spaghetti....my Aunt Jo has done a very excellent job of replicating Sittie's (grandmother for your non lebanese folks out there) recipe. Good food and good memories. The camera wasn't very active on day 2, so there wasn't all that much to record in the blog.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but i'm sure in the back of your mind, you knew the vacation would have been better had i been there. :) --amy

yardsticks 4 lunatics said...

what up with the Eric sandwich...your bimm?
I'm sportin in an X5 - just wondered if you were among the German-engineered!

I still remember your red VW - you know I learned to drive a stick in that car - in the parking lot of SCHS....do you remember?

Your vacation is what I used to do with the EX and his family....OBX is so very nice. We usually stayed in Duck.
Sure beats the hell out of Myrtle Beach! There is some unwritten law that people from WV MUST frequent MB.....I have paid my dues, that means I can go whever the hell I like.....ttfn

check my blog.
tg