20 August 2006

Busy?

I must have been really busy to not blog for two whole weeks! Not really. I've found that this has to be a habit..especially when you don't have a fan base for whom to blog. I started writing a pen and paper journal today and I've hit it up twice today. I also plan to use it to record some of my strange dreams. And I go through periods where there are tons of those!

Last night I had a dream about some really dry grass. It was still green, but very brittle. I'm talking about lawn grass, not the mind-altering kind. For some reason, I thought the grass was on holy ground, so I was really mad that it had gone dry. This dream looks strange on the screen, but it's kind of normal in my dream land.

Oh my...I just saw an ad for a new season of Deal or No Deal. I'm a gameshow freak. I love them. I went to the Price is Right in Hollywood for my 30th birthday! I cannot stand Deal or No Deal. What a freakin' waste of time. And Mr. Germophobe Howie Mandell who won't shake hands with anyone...I thought he was annoying on St. Elsewhere back in the 80s....time has not changed him. Except that he has no hair. I used to love Who Wants To Be A Millionaire when Regis Philbin hosted it. He added an edge to it and Meredith Vieira cannot match it. Plus, it's only 30 minutes now where it was an hour with Regis.

I obviously have nothing of importance to talk about today. When I do, I'll be back.

No comments: