02 August 2006

Random acts of blogness

Way back in the early days of the internet, I had a blog. I didn't call it a blog. Blog wasn't even a word then. I called it a journal. In my journal...uh..blog...I posted a description and commentary on every flying lesson I took. I had a blast doing it and made friends from all over the world who had somehow found out about my journablog. So here I am again...this is my first post and I really don't have a lot to say. I know myspace is the big thing now and maybe I'll do that later. For now, I'll tell you about myself. Maybe it'll interest somebody...maybe it won't.

I'm 33 years old and have spent the last almost ten years of my life working for the United States Postal Service. I'm a supervisor for a computerized mail processing operation. It wasn't the work I dreamed of doing when I was playing in the sandbox, but it's a good job and a great company to work for and a big bunch of people who are like family to me. And we all know that family isn't always "The Brady Bunch!" When I'm not doing my paid work, I can be found taking pictures of something, or playing some sort of musical instrument. I've recently found handbells http://www.agehr.org to be my new favorite type of music to perform. By the way, that's my first hyperlink. Is hyperlink still a good term? It was in my first journablog.

Ok, I'm boring myself so I'm probably boring some reader out there who is getting ready to google something.

When I figure out how to make this a photoblog, I plan on doing a lot of that. For now, happy 1st of August and if you're so inclined, let me know what you'd like me to blog about. You, the content-hungry huddled masses yearning to eat from the buffet of yummy blogs. Ok..that's enough. Until the next time....peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderific to blog-o-rama!

Eric said...

Thanks "anonymous" first commenter

Anonymous said...

happy now, psycho eric?